Thursday, December 12, 2013

PAINT ME..PAINT ME.. PLEASE!!!

So this is a coffee table that I have had for.. oh about 12-13 years.
Not in the house, mind you, but it's been around. I haven't used it for at least 8 or 9 years. But it's still hanging out. I tried to give it to my son (He used it for a tv stand) and that lasted a while until it ended up back in my garage recently.  So here it is again. hmmm....I just can't get rid of it! So I think I might use it again. It's really not my style, especially the legs. But I might give it a try...only -not like it is of course. It's begging for a make over. I am thinking that this might be my next little project. Not a real "project" that takes an a considerable amount of time...just a Saturday afternoon kind of thing. But as easy as it is, I keep putting it off. So maybe this Saturday..... maybe. So I found a few painted ones online that give an idea of how it will look....
I AM DEFINITELY NOT A "PINK" GIRL!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE MUSTARD COLOR BUT NOT FOR THIS PARTICULAR ROOM

AND I DO LOVE WHITE, BUT STILL, IT IS KINDA BORING......
   
I think I want to paint it kind of a Citron color...like this.  





It will go in my living room which is a much smaller/cozier room than the family/great room and so it's size really works in there. My drapes in that room are from Pier 1 Imports and look like this...
so I want to get close to the color of them which is actually a citron kinda color even though this picture doesnt show that. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate each and every one of you who have taken the time to leave a comment. I read each one and I love getting your feedback on my projects and thoughts. Thank you so much! Please come back!