Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What's on your plate tonight? Honey Horsey Glazed Salmon???

Are you a lover of Salmon??? Well check out this recipe because it is amazingly good! lol... I love it. Mix it up with other seasonings you may like and make sure to use wild caught, not farm raised salmon and buy local if you can! This is what's for dinner tonight! Throw some fresh broccoli and a salad out there and you have a feast!





3 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tbsp Horseradish sauce
1 teas. Garlic powder
1 teas. Basil

I like to saute some fresh mushrooms up to cover the salmon with too. Whip all seasonings and sauces together. Lay Wild Caught Salmon out in a shallow pan. (I spray the bottom and sides of the pan slightly).
Poke some holes in the salmon with a fork. Pour glaze mixture over the Salmon and salt and pepper. Add the mushrooms. Bake at 350* for 20 plus minutes. Enjoy! C'mon! Can it get any easier than that? 

CHECK OUT OTHER RECIPES HERE...

1 comment:

I so appreciate each and every one of you who have taken the time to leave a comment. I read each one and I love getting your feedback on my projects and thoughts. Thank you so much! Please come back!