Friday, October 25, 2013

HILARIOUS VIDEO - HAUNTED HOUSE AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Ok this is time appropriate with Halloween coming and I have to admit....yes I love the Walking Dead show! I never thought I would like a show about Zombies. It's really not something I usually would but I watched with my husband and I got swept up. The Zombies are secondary to this group of close knit people who are just trying to survive in a crazy world that's been turned upside down. Again, I just love it! And although I don't watch Ellen, (no TV during the day is my rule!) I really think she's funny. So with her humor and the theme of the Walking Dead, this video is hilarious. I laughed till I cried. Seriously, and then I watched it again and again and laughed and laughed! HILARIOUS!!! And you don't have to be a fan of the Walking Dead or Ellen to watch this. The guy trying to not to be scared in a haunted house at Disney is just HILARIOUS!!!!!

Take a look!  I put 2 links because this is so funny that in case one doesn't work I want you to be able to get to it! Make sure ya hit your back button afterwards and come on back!

http://www.today.com/entertainment/ellen-degeneres-freaks-out-staffers-sending-them-walking-dead-haunted-8C11451970

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=208728115975710&set=vb.100005155690229&type=2&theater



No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate each and every one of you who have taken the time to leave a comment. I read each one and I love getting your feedback on my projects and thoughts. Thank you so much! Please come back!