Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fireplace Mantel Surround


I can't wait! Tonight I am starting on my new fireplace "surround". My fireplace is very bland with just the wall above it. None of that beautiful white moulding. My daughter has an amazing white surround and crown moulding around hers and it looks beautiful. I always wanted mine to look like what I saw it pictures and then when she bought her house it definitely made me want it more! So, thanks to the internet and Pinterest ideas...... It starts tonight. :)
HERE'S THE BEFORE....


STAY TUNED FOR THE AFTERS TO BE PUT UP HOPEFULLY TOMORROW.... 
AND YOU CAN SEE THE AFTER HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate each and every one of you who have taken the time to leave a comment. I read each one and I love getting your feedback on my projects and thoughts. Thank you so much! Please come back!