Thursday, April 17, 2014

HALLELUJAH....HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND!!!

While y'all may come here simply for a little DIY or decorating tidbits...I have to share a more personal side sometimes. I hope ya don't mind, but if you do...sorry but...It is my blog! hahahaha...

I am posting this video
because not only do I think this song is beautiful, but we are entering into one of the holiest of weekends for a Christian believer. Of which I am. Tomorrow is Good Friday. The day that the Lord Jesus was crucified for the sins of the world. The words to this song that you all are probably very familiar with (Hallelujah) were rewritten for the Easter holiday by Kelley Mooney. Please take a minute to listen... it's pretty amazing! Tomorrow is a solemn day for believers. But also a joyful one, because without the death there could be no Resurrection Day on Sunday. So have a wonderful weekend- HE lives! Shalom!


                              Hallelujah -(Kelly Mooney version)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate each and every one of you who have taken the time to leave a comment. I read each one and I love getting your feedback on my projects and thoughts. Thank you so much! Please come back!